CCCWP VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT
Currently, the Lord is creating a new wine skin to facilitate the 21st century church. To be the true salt and light that Jesus Christ called us to be, we must now become a wall-less church that influences society. Man was created for Kingdom conquest and adventure (Genesis 1:26-28); when the Kingdom is only a Sunday event, man’s need and passion for conquest is misplaced. When men and women in the marketplace do not have a clear vision regarding their calling in the seven spheres of society, their conquest and adventure will be misdirected. Misplaced conquest and adventure will lead man to sinful, unproductive lives. When King David was meant to be on the battlefield, he was found in the bedroom; this is misplaced conquest. Today’s true battlefield is in the marketplace, or what we call the seven mountains of society: family, church, media, government education, arts/entertainment, and finance/business (Isaiah 2:2). As 21st-century marketplace leaders and change-agents, we are called to recover and restore the earth for God and bring it under His Kingdom rule (Luke 19:10).
The Christian Chamber of Commerce of Western Pennsylvania is an empowerment agency to equip, train and prepare marketplace leaders to influence, transform and lead the 21st century Kingdom reformation. Every believer is chosen by the Lord and called to be kings and priests unto our God (Rev: 1:6). As priests in the marketplace, we are called to minister to everyone in our sphere, praying for them, healing them, prophesying into their purpose, encouraging them and leading them into an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. As kings, we are to rule over every circumstance, take dominion over principalities and powers that keep our cities and people captive and influence the sphere the Lord has assigned to us (Luke 10:19). Our pursuit in the marketplace is not just for revival, but the establishment of Christ’s Kingdom in the planet (Matt. 6:10).
The current war we face in the world is for culture and economics; we are called to create a new Kingdom culture and finance it for the glory of God (Deut. 8:18). Our mission in the marketplace is to bring deliverance in the earth, to occupy it, and then fill it with the glory of God. The Kingdom of God is more than evangelism, deliverance and salvation; it is to recover, reform and refill the earth with Christ’s Kingdom (Matt. 28:18-20). Kingdom reformation and restoration is the only answer to the world’s present chaos. Our mandate at CCCWP is to corporately fulfill God’s redemptive plan for our city and region through revival and reformation in the marketplace (Psalms 2:8).
As major paradigm shifts occur in cultural, governmental, familial and socioeconomic spheres in the world, a clarion call is going out to vanguard leaders to rise up and take the lead in this transformation of our society’s infrastructure. The core values of CCCWP are more than philosophies and principles, but cohesive covenant relationships that will empower each member to fulfill his or her designed destiny in Christ. Covenant means stepping beyond our individuality into corporate greatness, a greatness that is superior to anything we can accomplish alone. We are about covenant relationships, plain and simple. Anything else is a violation of God’s heart and would be tainted with man’s impure motives. We will create these interpersonal relationships through CCCWP conferences, webinars and functional projects that will impact our world for generations to come.
CCCWP IS IGNITING PASSION, INSPIRING CREATIVITY & EMPOWERING DREAMS
Dr. Mark Kauffman
STATEMENT OF FAITH
What We Believe
WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
WE BELIEVE in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life on earth; His vicarious death on the cross; His dissension into the torment of Hades; His bodily resurrection from the dead; His appearance to His disciples; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; His present day ministry; and His imminent return to receive unto Himself a bride without spot or wrinkle. (John 5:18; Luke 1:23-35; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Romans 6:6-11; Romans 8:27: Acts 2:23-24, 31-32: 1 Corinthians 15:4-8; Ephesians 5:23; Hebrews 3:1; 1 John 2:1-2; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
WE BELIEVE in salvation by grace through faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ, and that it is an act of regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5)
WE BELIEVE in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-48; Acts 19:1-6)
WE BELIEVE in the victorious, overcoming life of the believer. (John 16:33; 1 Corinthians 15:57)
WE BELIEVE that the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross provides divine healing and divine health. (Isaiah 53:5; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24)
WE BELIEVE in the authority of the believer. (Mark 11:23-24; John 1:12; John 14:12-14; 1 Corinthians 6:2-3)
WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of the saved, everlasting life, joy, peace, and gladness. And to the lost, an age of judgment. (John 5:29; Revelation 20:6, 12-15)
CODE OF ETHICS
The Christian Chamber of Commerce of Western Pennsylvania has established a Code of Ethics that all members agree to sign and embrace for their personal, business and professional lives. This Code of Ethics embraces Biblical principles of conduct and holds every member and the corporate organization accountable to those life principles. It is designed to bring glory to Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God while ensuring excellence, accountability, and trust in member relationships, business practices and community advancement.
- I will conduct my personal life, and my business and professional affairs in a Biblical and Christ-like manner that is above reproach. I will conduct myself and my speech in such a way to bring glory and pleasure to the Lord Jesus Christ and encourage all other to do likewise. (1 Peter 1:14-16, 2:12, 4:11)
- I believe in the church as the community/body of believers of the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe that the church is His expression in the earth and will therefore take my rightful place as a faithful and contributing member of a local body of believers and support the work of that body with my time, my talent and my treasure. (Acts 2:47; Romans 12:5, 16:1; 1 John 4:17)
- I will pursue a level of excellence in all business/professional/personal matters so that Jesus Christ is always honorably reflected and every endeavor to which I am committed is seen to be a benefit to all. (1 Corinthians 10:31; 2 Corinthians 12:19)
- I believe in the principle of honor and I will always honor parents and family, those in authority over my life, peers, and community by affirming their value and providing them the best of who I am and what I have. (Exodus 20:12; Romans 2:10, 12:10, 13:7)
- As a loyal member of the CCCWP, I will fulfill Jesus’ mandate of servanthood to my family, my church, my employer/business/profession, my community and the Christian Chamber of Commerce of Western Pennsylvania. (Mark 9:35, 10;44)
- I will not make public statement in any form to any media that reflects the official policy posture (private or public) of the Christian Chamber of Commerce of Western Pennsylvania. (Proverbs 21:23; James 3:2-6)
- I will always speak the truth in love with my counsel to the betterment of others and not for personal benefit or advancement. (Ephesians 4:14-15)
- I will never betray a shared confidence entrusted to me by another. (1 Chronicles 12:17)
- When I am in conflict or disagreement with any member of CCCWP or of a personal/business/professional relationship, I will follow the principles and protocol set forth in Scripture and the by-laws of the CCCWP. (Matthew 5: 22-26, 18:15-17; 1 Timothy 5:19)
- I will submit to spiritual, business, and government authority as is appropriate to my relationship with those leaders while refraining from unnecessary criticism of them. (Matthew 8: 5-10; Romans 13: 1-7; 1 Peter 3:8-9)
- I will refrain from sexual misconduct in all my relationships and maintain a sexual lifestyle that is behaviorally consistent with the Scriptures in all regards. (Romans 13:13; 1 Thessalonians 5:3; Leviticus 20:13,15)
- I will hold myself accountable to and honor with personal integrity all of my business/professional/personal obligations to my church, vendors, customers/clients, neighbors, and community. (Proverbs 12:5; John 7:24; 2 Corinthians 8:21)